16oz Pau Pilau Wetsuit cleaner
32oz Pau Pilau Wetsuit cleaner
1 Gallon Pau Pilau Wetsuit cleaner
Wetsuit knowledge and Care
- A synthetic porous rubber subject to decomposing, neoprene is sensitive to UV sunlight and heat. Care to minimize exposure to sunlight and heat greatly extends wetsuit life-time.
- Store your wetsuit in a cool dark location preferably on a hanger. The hanger should be a wide body type to even the distribution of weight in the shoulders.
- Due to its porous elastic properties, environmental pollutants easily penetrate the material and can greatly reduce wetsuit life-time.
- Use Pau Pilau biological wetsuit cleaner immediately after use or as soon there after as possible to digest these harmful microcosms.
- Although neoprene is elastic, it is subject to cuts and abrasions much more so than most fabrics. Special attention and care for your wetsuit to avoid abrasive objects while handling is important. Fingernails and jewelry can easily tear neoprene. While soaking your wetsuit in a container, check for sharp edges or corners.
- An ounce of prevention….SIMPLY DO NOT FOLD YOUR WETSUIT – ESPECIALLY DRY, IT WILL CREASE CRACK CROAK!
- Again, the most suitable manner to care for your wetsuit is to hang it as mentioned above. May I roll it? Yes you may, BUT roll it with the zipper to the outside.
- Wetsuit Zippers: Keep them clean and dirt, grit free as much as possible. Lubricating fluids are good to use. Wax works in a pinch. When you are storing your wetsuit, do so with the zipper open. We hope this is helpful.